The pair of 'black glasses'

 Hey, welcome back to the blog! Here a (little) update about myself:

I have not posted in a long, long, time. Sorry for that!
My moods were not that good to be honest. I did not had the energy to do anything. Nothing for school, nothing to relax and did not go outside; basically, I neglected myself. All I did was eating unhealthy snacks - lol. I think that a lot of students are familiar with this, because it is partially (or even mostly) caused by the Covid-19 lockdown, of course. 

Currently, I am doing pretty well, to be honest. I have been depressed for quite a while, but I beat it! It took a long time, but I have learned/pushed myself to not be prejudiced about everything and to not just see the negative things of everything. I learned to stop looking trough a pair of 'black glasses', as my psychologist called it. 
It was a pretty rough time though. I have literally fought my way trough it, but it was all worth it, now that I can actually enjoy things again :). 

 

Besides that, I turned 18! Now, also I am officially an adult. Sounds weird, huh? It was a weird birthday, but I have had an amazing day, besides all the Covid-19 measurements. 

By the way, my driving lessons have also started again. If you'd like me to explain how I can drive (I think a lot of you do not know that), hit me up! Maybe I can make another blog-post out of it? Could be nice for anyone who is interested I guess. 

One more question: sometimes, I like to 'doodle' some texts or something like that, sometimes they turn out in little poems. Would you like me to share those on the blog? I am curious, feel free to let me know :)

It was a short update, yet I hope you liked to read it. See ya!

Terry





Reacties

  1. Thank you Terry for sharing.
    Must have been a tough time
    So good to be able to turn around
    Would love to read about your driving experiences, but also your poems
    Love you

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Terry, I'am prood on you!
    Fine to hear you telling your story en this difficult time. I like to hear from you about your driving lessons and your poms.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Terry, I'am prood on you!
    Fine to hear you telling your story en this difficult time. I like to hear from you about your driving lessons and your poms.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Back on the road, yeah!You made me curious to the driving-lessons episode ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi Terry
    Would like to read your poems “doodles” and about your driving experience. Love reading your blogs and learning more.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

The Start